An award winning firm in downtown Pittsburgh is looking for an IT Senior within their Risk Advisory practice.
- Identify, evaluate and document IT business risks and corresponding general computer and application controls
- Develop audit programs based on type, complexity, age and criticality of systems being evaluated
- Evaluate security and controls of various platforms and technologies such as Windows, UNIX/Linux, various database environments and network devices as experience allows
- Perform and document test results and walkthroughs of IT processes and controls
- Evaluate test results and assess controls for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements.
- Participate in closing meetings to present and discuss audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist on special projects as assigned (e.g., data mining, security assessments, process flowcharting, vendor risk management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or Business Administration
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, MCSE, MCSA and/or MBA
- 1-5 years of IT experience, with public accounting and/or, IT audit experience
- Strong time-management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Great attitude and communication skills to communicate with both IT and non-IT personnel.