- Month-end and year-end close of the general ledger with all necessary account reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management financial statements based on GAAP.
- Assist with the weekly payroll process, utilizing Paychex.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and monitored.
- Responsible for annual budget and related forecasting activities.
- Prepare audit work papers and serve as primary contact for auditors.
- Assist accounting firm with preparation of all tax returns and respond to any tax related notices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years of accounting experience
- Strong application of US GAAP necessary
- Strong Excel skills a must
- Must be very technically savvy
Must be detail oriented with strong G/L experience and the ability to prioritize and work independently